Keeping a bathroom clean on a regular basis can be difficult, but these tips & suggestions can make it easier and less of a chore when it gets dirty. Here are 5 different recipes for homemade cleaners that will keep your bathroom sparkling without spending a fortune on store-bought cleaners.
1. Clean a shower head with vinegar to remove hard water deposits.All you have to do is fill the bag with vinegar and wrap it around the showerhead. Secure the bag around the head with a rubber band or a twist tie. Leave it there overnight. Once you remove the bag you can just wipe off the showerhead with a soft cloth. (via Reddit)
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends
2. Use vinegar to clean hard stains in your toilet.
Tired to see dirt on your toilet? Here’s a simple way to get your toilet gleaming again! All you need is a plunger, vinegar, and a little bit of toilet tissue to get the job done. Just wait until you see the end results!
3. Make a super easy homemade glass & mirror cleaner.
This homemade glass cleaner works great on windows, mirrors and any shiny surface. Just combine 1 part vinegar with 2 parts water in an empty spray bottle, and that’s it! Spread the mixture on the area you wish to clean and wipe with newspaper to avoid streaks. Newspaper clean glass better than paper towels. Paper towels leave particles and fibers behind and the newspaper does not.
4. Scrub bathtub with a baking soda paste and a scrub brush.
Mix together 1/2 cup of baking soda with enough Dawn dish detergent to make a paste. Use to clean sinks, tubs and counters.
5. Unclog and clean your drain using baking soda and vinegar.
Pour 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain followed by 1/2 cup of vinegar. Leave it for 15-20 minutes, then pour boiling water down. This mixture will help to remove the gunk, hair, and grime that has built up in the pipe.