“Very easy recipe that can be made with kids. Top with chocolate chips or cherry pie filling, if you like.”
- 16 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin pans with cupcake papers.
- Place one wafer cookie in the bottom of each cupcake paper. In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Pour over wafers in cupcake papers.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until golden and set.